18/07/2011

Procedures For E-wallpaper

Last week I ask my tutor about her opinion about my wallpaper
After I hear the comment I make a better version and this is what I did


I selected this photo I took as the background of my wallpaper

I found this bubble as to put the information in them but ended up didn't 
  I used the quick selection tool to select the bubbles

I drag the bubbles into the 1st layer
After that, I go to edit, transform and scale the photo


 I use the same method that is the quick selection tool to select my model to be inside the photo
I was planning to give the view that is the person is looking out and thinking about his future.
So I rasterize the photo to enable editing. 


This is moving the photo to put it in place.


Here is the original photo of the model where I use the quick selection tool to move the model
At 1st I was planning to use masking but something went wrong


Then i go the the image, adjustments to change the contrast and brightness


Next I go the adjustment again to change the background to black and white


This is how the picture looks like.


I want to create focus. That's is the FOM building.
Before that i forgot to adjust the contrast and brightness so I redo.


Since i cant make the change in the 1st photo.
I drag the photo into the new tab to edit so that I will not destroy the original picture


I select history tools. So that I am able to get the original colour of the building.
This is to create focus.

The similar method is use for the FOM sign.
Another tool is use is the clone stamp tool
This is to make the picture to blend in.

I drag this photo into a new tab.
I use the marquee tool to select the FOM sign


 
Now to get the picture in place


So the lighted up the focus of the picture.


The image didn't fall in place
Especially for the model's hair
So I use the eraser tool to slightly erase the hair


The model didn't really match the picture
I use the blur tool to slightly blur the model so that it is more real
Also the the glare from the camera lens help to make the picture real as it give the view like the model is looking at the sun and give the focus point.


Then I use the silhouette of people to show the future
As it is not determine.
I use to gender. 2 to show student and 2 to show professionalism 


This is the picture I found on the internet.
I select it carefully after considerations.
I use the magnetic lasso tool.


This is the picture to show professionalism
Using the same tool that is the lasso tool and also the resizing

Here I put in the text and MMU logo


 Here is the final product


No comments:

Post a Comment